Meeting Days/Times: Sep. 18 through November 6-Sundays from 12:00-6:00 pm
Deposit: $199 (non-refundable and to be applied to the full tuition)
Cost: $1099 (Early bird paid by September 5th) $1299 Regular Registration
Hosted by: Melissa Christensen, Colleen Hieber and Aileen Pham
Topics discussed in the course:
- Yoga Asana for your body: how to get into alignment that works and is specific to YOU!
- Philosophy: what does yoga mean? how to live your yoga everyday using ancient yogic principles
- Anatomy: understand muscles and bones working in your poses
- Pranayama: breath work for in and out of class
- Meditation: strengthen and focus your mind and relax your body
- Chakras: align with your energy centers
- Ayurveda: what doshas drive your life?
- Self-Discovery: putting it all together for a better you
WELCOME TO SPECTRA YOGA
Hello Everyone! I would like to welcome you to the Spectra Yoga family! The creation and manifestation of Spectra Yoga is not only a dream come true, but a special part of myself that I would like to share with you. No matter why you are reading this message, you are in the right place because you have been led here. So take your time to explore what the studio has to offer you. I welcome you to listen and honor what’s guiding you to your mat. Namaste!