This class is taught by:
Bio: I fell in love with yoga after my very first class. I immediately brought my daughter and she also fell in love with yoga. I realized what a huge impact yoga had on our daily life and immediately wanted to share it with my students. I am currently a substitute teacher and have over 15 years of experience with children and families. I recently finished my 200 HR teacher training at Spectra School of Yoga and am looking forward to sharing my love of yoga with the kids in our community.
Teaching Style: Encouraging, fun, focused on breath, movement and incorporating mindfulness into daily life. I want my students to leave feeling strong and accomplished.
3 Things I would put in a time capsule: Pictures of my friends and family, chocolate, and my journal
Find me: Instagram @cherbeanyoga
Some amazing Spectra Yoga Mother's are combining their forces to create our first ever Childcare Co-Op offering babysitting for the 9:00 am and 9:15 am classes on Monday through Friday. Childcare begins on Monday June 27th for a low fee per child.
- Ages of kids: 1-12 years old
- Arrive 10 minutes early to register and pay for each child
- If your child is in diapers, make sure he/she has been changed before drop off, as there will not be diaper changing during childcare hours
- Please feed your child beforehand as there are no snacks allowed during the childcare hours
- Communicate any special needs your child has to the parent in charge for the day
- Please do not bring sick children to the studio
- Water bottles are OK
Cost: $5/child/visit or $40/child/month (unlimited childcare)
*No Childcare offered on Monday July 4th.