Meeting Days/Times: Sep. 18 through November 6-Sundays from 12:00-6:00 pm
Deposit: $199 (non-refundable and to be applied to the full tuition)
Cost: $1099 (Early bird paid by September 5th) $1299 Regular Registration
Hosted by: Melissa Christensen, Colleen Hieber and Aileen Pham
Topics discussed in the course:
- Yoga Asana for your body: how to get into alignment that works and is specific to YOU!
- Philosophy: what does yoga mean? how to live your yoga everyday using ancient yogic principles
- Anatomy: understand muscles and bones working in your poses
- Pranayama: breath work for in and out of class
- Meditation: strengthen and focus your mind and relax your body
- Chakras: align with your energy centers
- Ayurveda: what doshas drive your life?
- Self-Discovery: putting it all together for a better you