Spectra School of Yoga
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Spectra Yoga’s 200 hour teacher training program is different. We want to be different. We designed it to be different. We crafted this program for both inspired students of yoga as well as aspiring yoga teachers to get the best, well rounded training a 200 hour program could offer. Spectra School of Yoga is a Yoga Alliance Registered School and we have brought together 3 highly experienced lead teacher trainers who come from 3 different backgrounds in the world of yoga to lead you on this journey. Melissa Christensen (E-RYT 500), DJ Arnold (E-RYT 200, RYT 500) and Aileen Pham (E-RYT 500, RPYT), are all registered with Yoga Alliance at the highest 500 hour training level. Each has years of teaching, thousands of hours on the mat, as well as continued training in various specialties including yin, prenatal, and kids yoga. We have all come together to offer YOU a full-spectrum training. All of this, offered to you for $250 less than most trainings.
We’re different because our focus is on a full spectrum immersion into the various aspects of yoga including but not limited to asana (poses), meditation, pranayama (breath work), subtle/energy body awareness, anatomy, therapeutics, history and philosophy, bhakti, ethics, teaching skills and sadhana (personal practice). This kind of training is unique in that it is varied, not only in its approach to these topics, but it’s commitment to offer in-depth understanding into the various approaches represented by the background of the trainers. You’ll walk away not only knowing how to teach yoga asana, skillfully and effectively, but come to understand how the full spectrum of yoga practices can change your life and the lives of your students.
This training is an opportunity to discover exactly what it is that has drawn you to yoga. Through this detailed-oriented and intimate approach to teacher training, you will find a nurturing environment where your spirit will be uplifted and your passions ignited. You will be given the tools to discover your own unique path through the practices of yoga, that will facilitate a deeper understanding of yourself, as a person and as a teacher. All that is required is a deep desire and commitment to understand yoga, and an open mind.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate most lifestyles, asking only one Sunday and one weeknight to accommodate work and family demands.
- Unlimited Yoga during the duration of your training.
- A plus one to join you for UNLIMITED YOGA during the 3 months of teacher training for only $200.
- Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar
- The Yoga Bible by Christina Brown
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali translation and commentary by Sri Swami Satchidananda
- Bhagavad Gita: A New Translation by Stephen Mitchell
- Anatomy of Spirit by Caroline Myss, PH.D
PROGRAMS, PRICING DETAILS, & DATES
200 Hr: 12 WEEK COURSE
- Dates: February 28 through May 23, 2019 (Day off: April 21st Easter Sunday)
- Meeting Days: Thursdays & Fridays from 5:30 pm-9:30 pm AND Sundays from 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- Total Cost: $3,000 Early Bird Discount: $2,750 to be paid in full before the first day of the training
- $500 Deposit (non-refundable to reserve your spot)
Monthly payment plans (up to 5 months) are also available. Contact Aileen to work something out :)
For more info email: TeacherTraining@spectrayoga.com Subject Line: 200 Hour TT
200 Hr: 1 MONTH INTENSIVE
Spectra School of Yoga 1 Month intensive teacher training program combined with a teaching retreat at the end of the month. From Aug 1-21, you will be studying at the yoga studio Monday through Friday with Colleen and other lead teachers. Then the last part of the month, you will be traveling to Mexico to practice teach and continue your teaching intensive abroad.
Please email TeacherTraining@SpectraYoga.com for more information and to let us know if you are interested in signing up.